The HIPAA 5010 standard is supported in Redix XML HIPAA Package Version 7 and Redix HIPAA Package Version 7. The Redix AnyToAny software engine and HIPAA packages support the following features:
- HIPAA 5010 message definitions
- This includes the 12 HIPAA transactions defined in 5010 Technical Reports 3 (TR3) documents with associated addendum and errata.
- RMAP Module Version 5
- This new RMAP product consists of a collection of 12 HIPAA 5010 maps. These maps convert a file in the Redix Internal format (RMAP) into a HIPAA 5010 file, and vice versa.
- XML Schema for HIPAA 5010
- These include 12 XML schemas and a collection of 12 pre-defined maps. These maps convert an XML file that follows the X12 TR3 schema into a HIPAA 5010 file, and vice versa.
- New maps between Version 4010 A1 and 5010 A1/A2
- These maps convert HIPAA transactions between HIPAA 4010 A1 and 5010 A1/A2.
- Two new PDF maps
- One map converts an 837 Professional claim in 5010 format into a CMS 1500 PDF file, and the other map converts an 837 Institutional claim in 5010 format into a UB04 PDF file.
- Supports ICD-9 and ICD-10 crosswalks and code conversions
Redix just announced a new service - Redix HIPAA Cloud Services. The services are hosted in a world-class SAS-70 Type II Data center and is built on the industry’s most robust, scalable, fully redundant architecture. The service is exclusively designed to help medical providers and payers process HIPAA transactions.