XML GUI Mapper with EDI Authoring Tools
The Redix XML GUI Mapper with Authoring Tools is a GUI application that helps the user to:
- Create and maintain non-XML messages
- Create and maintain XML messages
- Create and maintain non-XML maps
- Create and maintain XML maps
- Test a map (with the additional Redix AnyToAny Format Converter Engine and XML module)
- Generate the mapping files, i.e., IFD (Input File Descriptor) and OFD (Output File Descriptor), to be used in a production environment. The mapping files, together with an input file, can be used to access the Redix AnyToAny Format Converter Engine through API (Application Programming Interface).
Redix modules are optional add-ons to the Redix XML GUI Mapper with EDI Authoring Tools that add additional functionality. Multiple modules may be added onto a single GUI Mapper, and the modules do not have to be installed during the initial GUI Mapper installation. The GUI Mapper is fully compatible
with all Redix modules.
The Redix XML GUI Mapper with EDI Authoring Tools does not include the Redix AnyToAny Format Converter Engine and XML module, so users have to purchase separate engine and XML module license in order to test a map in the GUI Mapper.
Depending on the enterprise’s needs, the enterprise can purchase separate module licenses in addition to the XML GUI Mapper. For example, if the enterprise needs to convert NCPDP files to any other format, then the enterprise should purchase a separate NCPDP Module license. The following is a list of possible modules that can be added onto the AnyToAny Format Converter Engine.
|RMAP||Enables the XML GUI Mapper to work with all Redix RMAP predefined maps|
|Database||Enables the XML GUI Mapper to access any ODBC-compliant database, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.|
|NCPDP||Enables the XML GUI Mapper to handle all NCPDP files|
|HL7||Enables the XML GUI Mapper to handle all HL7 files|
|WPC-XML||Enables the XML GUI Mapper to work with all Redix XML-HIPAA predefined maps|
|Enables the XML GUI Mapper to generate PDF files from any input file. Also enables the engine to work with all Redix HIPAA-PDF predefined maps.|